I thought I'd share some of the things I've learned and have been learning while not blogging....
How do you know when you have gained inner peace in your life?
- You begin to draw emotional boundaries which negative/toxic people cannot cross.
- You stop giving your power, time, money, body and sanity away to people and conditions that can steal your joy and your purpose.
- You begin to simplify your life.
- You begin to value quiet time.
- You don't feel insecure if you are alone.
- You begin to trust yourself more.
- You begin to trust God more.
- Your choices in food, fun, family and friends changes for the better.
- You sleep better because you let go of worry.
- You spend time with the people and activities that bring out your best.
- You don't spend a lot of energy trying to fix or rescue other people.
- You change what you can and what cannot be changed, "it is what it is."
- You have gratitude for the things God has brought you through and not dwell on the things He didn't do.
- Life lessons learned help you to bounce back with more resiliency after setbacks, disappointments or loss.
- You focus less on the mess and stress and have more gratitude for your blessings and success.
- You are liberated from shame, anger, fear and guilt.