I've been tagged by the Meme blog monster! *sacastic yay* I really don't want to do this, but since others have participated and put some of their business on blast, I guess I can reciprocate in kind. LOL I have to post the rules so here goes...
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I'm not particularly fond of Meme's. I figure, if I want you to know something about me, I'll just tell you. I dislike doing things under "duress".
2) I'm a PostSecret junkie. The first thing I do when I go downstairs on a Sunday morning is to read the posts. I've experienced a myriad of emotions while reading the secrets and have considered submitting my own, but haven't.
3) For the longest time, people thought I was an only child. I have siblings, but seeing as I was either estranged from some of them or simply didn't like said sibling, I never spoke of them; thus giving the impression I was an only. It's changed over the years though.
4) I've studied 4 foreign languages; received good grades in each, and yet speak none of them with any frequency or fluency except Enlgish. I can still read, write and comprehend in French and Spanish. I know virtually no Russian; and I can read, but comprehend only a little German.
5) I once scared my now ex-husband so bad that he wouldn't eat or drink anything I'd prepared for about two weeks.
6) I love to travel and have been doing it since I was a child with or without company. I thoroughly enjoy going to new places, experiencing new cultures/people, and would love to go somewhere new at least once a month.
7) I knew I was having a girl the moment I found out I was pregnant and named her when I heard her heartbeat for the first time.
8) I've come to realize that Love is the most common; yet elusive emotion of all. I'm both awed and terrified of it.
I know take on the daunting task of tagging the following....