Okay, so we all have moments of despair, anger, frustration, and that's all well and good, but there is more to life than negative emotions. Don't get me wrong, each of them serve their purpose, but they weren't intended to be all day; everyday ones. Today's reading says, "Let go and let God", so when I saw these (among others) listed in another blog I knew I had to "steal" it.
All too often, we allow ourselves to be weighed down with things and sometimes people that don't realy warrant the amount of time being invested. If we're honest with ourselves about the issue/person, we'll realize that it's best to simply let go and move on in addition to letting go and letting God.
We need to invest and reinvest in our most wealthiest stock...OURSELVES! It doesn't mean we're being selfish or self-serving, but as it's said, we can't help others until we help ourselves and God will take care of us if we open up to receive His blessings.
So, without further adieu, here's some of the list I "stole"
1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy, as they DECIDE to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
5. You will never "have it all together."
6. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
7. We often fear the thing we want the most.
8. Success is getting up one more time
9. When things go wrong.....don't go with them.
10. Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace.