21 November 2007

With thanks & giving

Thanks to...

To my Lord and Savior because without Him, there'd be no me
For the faith that keeps me going
Those who've trusted me as Auntie to their children
A mother whom I'm now close to again
For those who are or die
Those who know how to keep it REAL
To all of you who come by, read, and leave comments. You all inspire me
For the blogs I read regularly and those I happen upon
For bad dates to keep me assertive

To whom I gave...
Those lives I've touched in a positive way
The many area families who'll have a Thanksgiving meal
The children I'm Godmother to
The a-holes who thought they could break me...ya didn't!
I'm in your life for a reason
Knowledge is power

11 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

Wishing each and everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and may your day/weekend be filled with abundance and joy!

Love!

Mizrepresent said...

Right back at you blu! I'm thankful for you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Mr.Slish said...

I give thanks to the fact that my girlfriend will be having help cooking thanksgiving dinner..My stomach can't take her doing it solo...lol

Sassy said...

Amen!!!! and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone reading this!!!

Believer said...

"The a-holes who thought they could break me...ya didn't!"

Shout it out girl!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

What won't kill me will make me stronger.

I'm feelin' all this!

So thankful for God's strength that rises up in the eye of every life storm.

Keep sharing your love and vision within. We're so thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

Testify Sis!

Lyrically speaking said...

Beautiful post Miss Jewel, love it, especially the part about being close to your mother again, there's nothing more precious than that...hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Keep on writing.

Don said...

Hope you enjoyed dinner and those basement bargains, Jewel.

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy I see the new pic...
very nice poem...very becoming

Chari said...

Lol, nice!

Blu Jewel said...

All:
thank you for the Thanksgiving shouts and for each of you as you continue to bless me with your presence.

I ate just enough, shopped within my budget, and am looking forward to continuing to live a blessed life.