1. Faith is the ability not to panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is like calling home everyday.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still, so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math; count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem; it's me!
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh everyday; it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
13. There is no happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's alright to sit on yur pity pot every now an dagain. Just be sure to flush when you're done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and rish-taking. Learn from the turtle; it only makes progress when you stick out your neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are; while your repuation is merely what others think you are.