1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Lock the door if you have to.
3. Buy a DVD Recorder and tape your late night shows/games so that you can get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy. (The ability to understand and share the feelings of others.)
6. Play more games and read more books than you did in 2007.
7. Take your time to pray. Don't rush. It provides us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less foods that are manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, salmon, broccoli, almonds and walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, unnecessary things that drain your energy, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive and present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king/queen, lunch like a prince/princess and dinner like a college kid with a limited charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it is wonderful.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called 'disaster' with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. GOD -- if He so chooses -- can heal anything. Pray regularly.
29. However good or bad a situation is; it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family often.
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________, (a friend or colleague). Today I accomplished _______________________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it.
40. And remember that love starts with loving yourself.