Being tagged is kind of cool, but being double tagged is the ish right there. Both Rosemarie and Wendy.
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged. Here goes:
1. Said it before, but I'll say it again. I CAN NOT STAND it when people hold conversations on the phone or text while using public rest rooms. It's just so nasty.
2. I'll flip between speaking plain English and Jamaican patois (pat..wah) when speaking with my family. It's funny because my American friends look at me like, "what the hell did you just say?"
3. I'm prone to leave a restaurant prematurely if I'm seated near children who are loud and their parents think nothing of it. Me and OPKs (Other People's Kids) isn't a good mix.
4. I'm very punctual and it's a sure fired way to piss me off if I have to wait longer than necessary for anyone.
5. I have to sit facing the door when I'm in a restuarant. I have to see who's coming and going; I look around discretely from time to time too, because I need to be aware of my surrounding at all times.
6. Seeing parents ignore their children while they're being spoken to and then when the child gets louder, the parent gets pissed. Well, if you paid attention to it in the first place, it wouldn't have had to get loud. *ugh*
Tagging...Don, Mizrepresent, Terry, Ali's Zay, Lyrically Yours, T.C