24 April 2008

I was double tagged!

Being tagged is kind of cool, but being double tagged is the ish right there. Both Rosemarie and Wendy.

Da Rulez!

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged. Here goes:

1. Said it before, but I'll say it again. I CAN NOT STAND it when people hold conversations on the phone or text while using public rest rooms. It's just so nasty.

2. I'll flip between speaking plain English and Jamaican patois (pat..wah) when speaking with my family. It's funny because my American friends look at me like, "what the hell did you just say?"

3. I'm prone to leave a restaurant prematurely if I'm seated near children who are loud and their parents think nothing of it. Me and OPKs (Other People's Kids) isn't a good mix.

4. I'm very punctual and it's a sure fired way to piss me off if I have to wait longer than necessary for anyone.

5. I have to sit facing the door when I'm in a restuarant. I have to see who's coming and going; I look around discretely from time to time too, because I need to be aware of my surrounding at all times.

6. Seeing parents ignore their children while they're being spoken to and then when the child gets louder, the parent gets pissed. Well, if you paid attention to it in the first place, it wouldn't have had to get loud. *ugh*

Tagging...Don, Mizrepresent, Terry, Ali's Zay, Lyrically Yours, T.C

19 comments:

Don said...

good morning blu...

i just got tagged yesterday. lol. but thanks for considering me. you are the thoughtful one.

number 6 is the truth. a serious lack of both communication and understanding taking place. good 1.

"what the hell did you just say?" they ask me this, and i speak english.

4. I'm very punctual and it's a sure fired way to piss me off if I have to wait longer than necessary for anyone. i'm still working on this. i'm about to run late now, actually.


have a good day.

Bananas said...

We're gonna have a problem when we go to dinner. We might not be able to sit across from each other at the table.

Number 5 is an issue with me to.

Organized Noise said...

Let me stand up and applaud you on #4

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang, not the double tag, sounds like a drop kick to me

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - these dayum things are making their way across the internet waves. Thansk for sharing - it's interesting learning about you!

Mizrepresent said...

Thanks for the tag Blu...i will be putting up my list tomorrow...now i am so with you on #1, and #6!

Anonymous said...

I will be completing my tag before the end of the month. I thought it was you who "got" me but it was Rosemarie.

Now I have to go into that deep secret list. This ought to be good.

Blu Jewel said...

Don - I guess you're as popular as me; getting tagged more than once. LOL @ asking you what you said and you're speaking English. #4 will have you in hot water with me. #6 is maddening!

Terry - Then I guess you and I will never go out. *lol*

Org - My bro *hugs* been a minute...Then you and I could go out.

Torrance - It felt like a drop kick, but I took it like a champ *lol*

Darius - they certainly are, but it's a cute way to get to know folk

Miz - I'll be sure to swing by. You already know we share that Jedi mind trick...lol!

Ingrid - I can't wait for your reveal

Love!

kit von b. said...

lmao @ u leaving early when bad-ass kids are present. i hate that too.

-KB

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

my condolences, i was tagged 5 times in one day friday, after being tagged 2 times on one dau on thurs

Anonymous said...

LMBO @ "3. I'm prone to leave a restaurant prematurely if I'm seated near children who are loud and their parents think nothing of it. Me and OPKs (Other People's Kids) isn't a good mix."

I can soooo relate!!!

Candice McMillian said...

lol i guess u got triple tagged cuz i just tagged u!!

before i read this of course.

much love.

Lyrically speaking said...

Thanks for the tag, I will post when I get a chance. Hope all is well Miss Blu :)

Eb the Celeb said...

this tag has really really gotten around!

T.a.c.D said...

okay so i am tagged...i hadn't had time before today to do this...but i am going to do it not now, but RIGHT now...lol

Believer said...

Thanks for taking care of business and participating like the good blogger you are.

Unfortunately, you would always be pissed off at me because I'm always tryin' to beat the clock. I usually arrive at least 10-15 minutes late. Yikes! I always think I have more time to do whatever.

Don said...

hey blu jewel, i just wanted to stop by and let you know that i now post on an inspirational blog. feel free to check out and engage in conversation, if you prefer.

http://charactercorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord. V likes to sit facing the door too. At first, I felt strange having to give up my door-facing position.

Then one day, I thought about it... "If somebody comes in here acting crazy, V is much stronger than I am and he could kick their butt first."

So now, I just sliiiiiide my butt into the rear-facing chair and enjoy my meal. LOL

Don said...

good morning, blu.

look for an email before the day is out.

have a good day.