05 September 2006

Tormented Tuesday


I survived Labor Day weekend and it actually wasn’t quite as bad as I anticipated it to be. Refer to F*ck You Friday for my diatribe on what I thought it would be like, although some of what I mentioned did in fact occur. Anyhoo, I really have nothing of any importance to rant and rave about today. My favorite Bloggers (Nikki, Miss(ed) Manners, WLSW - and the rest of you heathens to name a few!!) haven't posted today and I feel like a crack'ead feenin for my next fix. PLEASE POST SOON!!!! In addition, I’m in an ambiguous place right now and was surfing the Net and came across a wonderful video that partially speaks for me. Check it out and enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBAO! That's all I can say. This shit is hilarious!

Ms. Confessions said...

toooooo funny!!!
I needed that...

Anonymous said...

HA! CTFU! You got it off with that one. I'm going to have to spread that around.

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

I go through that feeling sometimes too, Blu. A few times, it's like everyone you know has vanished and then when you least expect it, they're suddenly all back on the scene again.
Wait for that celebration!