- First and foremost, I'll thank the Creator for blessing me with the courage, insight, and talent to write and to share myself with you
- Thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to read, comment, and share this blog. Without you all I'd still blog, but your participation makes it more fun.
- I still haven't quite found the proverbial Christmas spirit, but trust and believe, I will find some spirits *wink*
- I look great in these jeans, my hair/face looks good, and the hip confidence (swagger in my walk) is in high gear today.
- I actually bought a few gifts today excluding the ones for the Christmas gift drive.
- I've succeeded in not gaining any weight so far this holiday/Christmas season and that's a good thing. In fact, I've lost a couple pounds...yippee!!!
- I've learned so much more about so many things from the amazing blogs I read and thank you all for posting such memorable things for me to read.
- I've had a great year in spite of the bullshit and drama that has happened along the way.
- Just a few more months til my new nephew is born...I'm not getting the niece I wanted, but it's cool.
- My resiliency and resolve has been tested in ways I never imagined, but I passed with flying colors.
I guess that's about it. I extend to you all the very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and New Years. I pray that you all will be kept safe, that good memories will be created, and a lot of love and compassion is extended and received.
I'll see you all in 2007!!!!!!!!